24 Dec Accountant Cracker Jokes!
Written by Director Huw Moseley
It’s fair to say – accounting cracker jokes are the actual worst…
- There are 3 types of accountant.
Those who count and those who can’t.
- What do you call an accountant without a spreadsheet?
- Why was the accountant in rehab?
- What do you call a trial balance that doesn’t balance?
A late night.
- Where do homeless accountants live?
In a tax shelter.
- What did the accountant say when he retired?
Goodbye accrual world.
- Why do accountants make good lovers?
They’re great with figures.
- Why did Santa get in trouble with the tax man?
He missed the deadline on his elf-assessment.
- Where do elves hedge their bets?
On the stocking exchange.
And my personal favourite bad cracker joke…
- How does Santa’s accountant value his sleigh?
Net Present Value.
Enjoy folks! And to our many clients, partners and suppliers – thank you for a fantastic 2018 – we look forward to seeing you in the New Year!