We cover a full range of services using the latest tax software and can prepare basic employee Self-Assessment returns to more complex Company Tax returns.
We don’t believe that ‘one size fits all’ and work together with you to understand your business in depth and provide you with tailored advice to fit your individual circumstances.
Again, we pride ourselves on a quick turn around and prompt filing of all the returns we prepare to give our clients peace of mind knowing they are not at risk of late filing penalties form HMRC.
Our Taxation services include:
- Business Tax – continuous professional support and accountancy advice for small to medium businesses
- Corporate Tax – a range of services to help you minimise your corporate taxation exposure and free up time and resources by relieving you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation
- Contractor Tax – structuring your finances and offering personalised tax advice to ensure you maximise your take-home pay
- Personal Tax – a proactive personal service and timely, targeted advice on how to improve your personal finances
- Tax Planning – a strategic tax plan to suit your specific circumstances and provide forward-thinking advice on how to improve your situation and ensure you haven’t paid too much tax, whether for your business or your personal tax
- VAT Services – an efficient and cost-effective VAT service to ensure you do not pay more than you need to whilst complying with your taxation requirements – however complex!
- Tax Investigations – our experienced team of accountants and advisors can provide advice and support, from the outset to the conclusion of the investigation, guiding you through these stressful and time consuming processes.
- Trusts & Inheritance Tax – let our experienced team guide you through the most efficient means to set aside assets for future beneficiaries and mitigate potential inheritance liabilities.
Whilst all the work we do is to the highest standard, from time to time HMRC will raise both routine and more detailed investigations into your submitted tax returns – during which we’ll protect your interests.
Typically, a full investigation can last 12 months – and will be a hugely stressful and intrusive time for both the business and for you.
Over the years, we have dealt many times with HMRC investigations and we have secured some excellent settlements on behalf of many clients with no further tax to pay. This means, we often get tax investigation work referred to us by non- clients.
If your business is facing a Tax Investigation, why not drop us a line to discuss how we can help…